The Tech Alpharetta Board and its CEO
The Tech Alpharetta Board is comprised of some of Alpharetta’s leading technology companies, including emerging, intermediate, and enterprise sized companies, along with community partner organizations. Tech Alpharetta is run by its CEO, Karen Cashion, who reports to the Tech Alpharetta Board. Tech Alpharetta’s office is located at the Tech Alpharetta Innovation Center at 2972 Webb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009.
The Tech Alpharetta Board currently consists of the following government, tech and community partner members:
- COA Mayor
- COA City Council liaison
- Catavolt (now Hexagon) (2017-2018 Chairman)
- Camp3 (2017-2018 Vice-Chair)
- CEO, Tech Alpharetta
- COA Economic Dev. Director, and Tech Alpharetta Board President
- HP Enterprises
- Digital Scientists
- Tier 4
- Edge Solutions
- Priority Payment Systems
- Jackson Healthcare
- Hi-Rez Studios
- Verizon Wireless
- Object Frontier Software
- Gwinnett Tech Alpharetta
Tech Alpharetta Committees
Through its five committees, Tech Alpharetta has sought to support and foster continued technology industry growth. Each of its board members serves on one of Tech Alpharetta’s five committees.
Tech Alpharetta’s five committees are:
- GROW–Designed to support entrepreneurship, innovation, and start-up technology.
- BUILD–Focused on identifying and developing advanced infrastructure that will support the technologies of tomorrow.
- BRAND—Focused on creating new messaging that will help to attract new business investment and maintain Alpharetta’s position as a leading location for technology companies.
- ENGAGE—Designed to enhance relationships among Alpharetta’s technology companies and build understanding of the businesses in which they are engaged by hosting events for local technology professionals.
- BOARD DEVELOPMENT–Focused on Board growth and management.