Tech Alpharetta is excited to announce the launch of its Women’s Forum. The goal of the Women’s Forum is to advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs working in STEM careers, by offering networking, educational and mentoring events in our local community. There are over 900 technology companies in the Greater Alpharetta corridor, and our Women’s Forum was created to bring together the area’s many talented women in STEM careers, convenient to where they work or live.
Our next Charter Member program takes place on November 11 and features Kimberly Beaudin, CEO of the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, on Crisis Communications and Marketing.
Thank you to our Women’s Forum Program Sponsor, Colliers International.
Women’s Forum Charter Membership is Now Open!
- Advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs in STEAM careers through:
- Mentoring events
- Promoting other female tech executives
- Company based in Greater Alpharetta area (North Fulton/South Forsyth area)
- C-level or senior technology executive
- Work in a technology company with one of the following profiles:
- Tech products
- Tech services (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Security, etc.)
- Tech startup; or
- IT solutions (Data Center Management, Application Management, Project Management, Software Development)
CHARTER MEMBER BENEFITS
Leadership through giving back to the community
- Networking with peers
- Potential speaking opportunities
- VIP receptions with keynote speakers
- Giving back through mentoring
Become a Women’s Forum Charter Member today!
2020 Charter Membership: $250
Please contact Emily Metallo on our Membership Committee at email@example.com for more information.
Women’s Forum Advisory Board
CEO and Founder Tranzhalo, Inc.
CEO Tech Alpharetta
VP Customer Success Athena Health
President, Healthcare Staffing Technologies Jackson Healthcare
Vice President Espy Data
Global Marketing Officer GreyOrange
CFO CFO Advisory Services