Announcing The Tech Alpharetta Women’s Forum
Tech Alpharetta is excited to announce the launch of its Women’s Forum. The goal of the Women’s Forum is to advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs working in STEM careers, by offering networking, educational and mentoring events in our local community. There are over 900 technology companies in the Greater Alpharetta corridor, and our Women’s Forum was created to bring together the area’s many talented women in STEM careers, convenient to where they work or live.
Join us on January 29 for the free Tech Alpharetta/Golden Seeds-hosted North Atlanta Information Session for Investing in Women-Led Startups and the free North Atlanta Seed Funding Information Session for Women-Led Startups.
For more information or to register for one of these free events, go to: https://www.techalpharetta.com/events/
Women’s Forum Charter Membership is Now Open!
- Advance opportunities for female executives and entrepreneurs in STEAM careers through:
- Mentoring events
- Promoting other female tech executives
- Company based in Greater Alpharetta area (North Fulton/South Forsyth area)
- C-level or senior technology executive
- Work in a technology company with one of the following profiles:
- Tech products
- Tech services (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Security, etc.)
- Tech startup; or
- IT solutions (Data Center Management, Application Management, Project Management, Software Development)
CHARTER MEMBER BENEFITS
Leadership through giving back to the community
- Networking with peers
- Potential speaking opportunities
- VIP receptions with keynote speakers
- Giving back through mentoring
Become a Women’s Forum Charter Member today!
2020 Charter Membership: $250
Please contact Emily Metallo on our Membership Committee at email@example.com for more information.
Women’s Forum Advisory Board
CEO and Founder
VP Customer Success
President, Healthcare Staffing Technologies
Global Marketing Officer
CFO Advisory Services